AMD Gaming Forums
Welcome To AMD Gaming Forums Please Sign In To View the features of this Forum.

By Signing Up To This Forum You Will Gain Access To All Of Which The Forum Has To Offer And The Nice Ads Will Go Away.

Trust Me Sign Up Very Happy

Hope You Enjoy Your Stay.

Don't Forget To Register.

AMD Gaming Forums
Welcome To AMD Gaming Forums Please Sign In To View the features of this Forum.

By Signing Up To This Forum You Will Gain Access To All Of Which The Forum Has To Offer And The Nice Ads Will Go Away.

Trust Me Sign Up Very Happy

Hope You Enjoy Your Stay.

Don't Forget To Register.

AMD Gaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
AMD Gaming Youtube

free forum

Sports & Hobbies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ImWebbyx
ImWebbyx

Sports & Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Sports & Hobbies   Sports & Hobbies Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:53 pm

So what sports/hobbies do you guys have/do? I will start

Well my main sport and hobby is motocross I hope you all know what that is because if you don't Evil or Very Mad well I started riding motocross bikes when I was about 9 years old I had a little Tm 50 cc bike great little bike and one of the fastest 50's around at the time. Well I rode that bike for about 3 months at a local field then I went straight to a 85 cc BW bike (BW = big wheel) normally you would go to 65 cc then 85 cc SW (SW = small wheel) then 85 BW well I went straight to a 85 cc BW it was the same make as my 50 a TM great Italian make of bike very fast, reliable and tidy bikes so I rode this TM for about 2 months then I decided to go ride at a track I went to a track in Salisbury called cusses gorse great track scary as shit for my first ever track xD well after been going to that track for awhile I started to go to lots of other tracks i.e. Matchams, Tonymoto and many more so a year later after going to alot of practice tracks meeting some cool people I decided it was time to RACE! Very Happy my first race was at a track up north I think called upavon not a jumpy track but fuck me the hills were massive affraid on the start gate ready for race one my nervous were killing me and I remember very well because it made me need the toilet lol! not a good thing on the start gate well I got this race over and then all the rest of the races were pretty easy to get through I can't remember where I placed but I think it was pretty good for my first race. Anyways long story cut short I kept doing lots of races for clubs entering championships and done quite well went through about three 85's Very Happy then got my beautiful 125 which I still have and that's it really don't ride much anymore because of responsibilities etc but I will never get motocross out of my life well not motocross but motorbikes Cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/infamousxbouncers
chris670

chris670

Sports & Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sports & Hobbies   Sports & Hobbies Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:08 pm

cat that was a longggg story XD but yea i guess my newer hobby is football its my first year trying our. im going for wide receiver cheers. i got my first part time job over the summer and im only 14 [:. and i like ps3 [: but dont glitch much anymore
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xIChris670Ix
iRaiinyy*
Administrator
Administrator
iRaiinyy*

Sports & Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sports & Hobbies   Sports & Hobbies Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:31 pm

hooolllyy shit wtf hahah where you writing this for your english essay!!! tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.AMDGaming.co.nr
ImWebbyx
ImWebbyx

Sports & Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sports & Hobbies   Sports & Hobbies Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:29 am

ReCkLeSs_RAiiN wrote:
hooolllyy shit wtf hahah where you writing this for your english essay!!! tongue

lol don't be silly I could have gone on for much much longer xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/infamousxbouncers
Sponsored content

Sports & Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sports & Hobbies   Sports & Hobbies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sports & Hobbies
Page 1 of 1