AMD Gaming Forums
Welcome To AMD Gaming Forums Please Sign In To View the features of this Forum.

By Signing Up To This Forum You Will Gain Access To All Of Which The Forum Has To Offer And The Nice Ads Will Go Away.

Trust Me Sign Up Very Happy

Hope You Enjoy Your Stay.

Don't Forget To Register.

AMD Gaming Forums
Welcome To AMD Gaming Forums Please Sign In To View the features of this Forum.

By Signing Up To This Forum You Will Gain Access To All Of Which The Forum Has To Offer And The Nice Ads Will Go Away.

Trust Me Sign Up Very Happy

Hope You Enjoy Your Stay.

Don't Forget To Register.

AMD Gaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
AMD Gaming Youtube

free forum

Blondes...

Go down 
+2
ImWebbyx
ajhockey88
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ajhockey88

ajhockey88

Blondes... Empty
PostSubject: Blondes...   Blondes... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:07 pm

A young ventriloquist is touring the clubs and one night he's doing a show in a small club in a small town in Arkansas. With his dummy on his knee, he's going through his usual dumb blonde jokes when a blonde woman in the fourth row stands on her chair and starts shouting: ''I've heard enough of your stupid blonde jokes. What makes you think you can stereotype women that way? What does the color of a person's hair have to do with her worth as a human being? It's guys like you who keep women like me from being respected at work and in the community and from reaching our full potential as a person, because you and your kind continue to perpetuate discrimination against, not only blondes, but women in general...and all in the name of humor!''

The ventriloquist is embarrassed and begins to apologize, when the blonde yells, ''You stay out of this, mister! I'm talking to that little jerk on your knee!''
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ajhockey88snipaa
ImWebbyx
ImWebbyx

Blondes... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blondes...   Blondes... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:08 pm

ajhockey88 wrote:
A young ventriloquist is touring the clubs and one night he's doing a show in a small club in a small town in Arkansas. With his dummy on his knee, he's going through his usual dumb blonde jokes when a blonde woman in the fourth row stands on her chair and starts shouting: ''I've heard enough of your stupid blonde jokes. What makes you think you can stereotype women that way? What does the color of a person's hair have to do with her worth as a human being? It's guys like you who keep women like me from being respected at work and in the community and from reaching our full potential as a person, because you and your kind continue to perpetuate discrimination against, not only blondes, but women in general...and all in the name of humor!''

The ventriloquist is embarrassed and begins to apologize, when the blonde yells, ''You stay out of this, mister! I'm talking to that little jerk on your knee!''

lol I pissed myself at the end xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/infamousxbouncers
RecklessGrudge

RecklessGrudge

Blondes... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blondes...   Blondes... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:49 pm

lol thats funny
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RecklessGrudge
gazat123

Blondes... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blondes...   Blondes... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:58 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
vViiBEZz

vViiBEZz

Blondes... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blondes...   Blondes... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:20 am

ajhockey88 wrote:

Haha original lol
Back to top Go down
ReTRo SWiiFT

ReTRo SWiiFT

Blondes... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blondes...   Blondes... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:37 am

vViiBEZz wrote:
ajhockey88 wrote:

Haha original lol

minus the bullshit about some town.... this is older than my nan
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/swiftyladcod
vViiBEZz

vViiBEZz

Blondes... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blondes...   Blondes... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:55 am

ReTRo SWiiFT wrote:
vViiBEZz wrote:
ajhockey88 wrote:

Haha original lol

minus the bullshit about some town.... this is older than my nan
Mehh still made me gniggle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blondes... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blondes...   Blondes... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blondes...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AMD Gaming Forums :: General Section :: Jokes & Humor-