AMD Gaming Forums
Welcome To AMD Gaming Forums Please Sign In To View the features of this Forum.

By Signing Up To This Forum You Will Gain Access To All Of Which The Forum Has To Offer And The Nice Ads Will Go Away.

Trust Me Sign Up Very Happy

Hope You Enjoy Your Stay.

Don't Forget To Register.

AMD Gaming Forums
Welcome To AMD Gaming Forums Please Sign In To View the features of this Forum.

By Signing Up To This Forum You Will Gain Access To All Of Which The Forum Has To Offer And The Nice Ads Will Go Away.

Trust Me Sign Up Very Happy

Hope You Enjoy Your Stay.

Don't Forget To Register.

AMD Gaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
AMD Gaming Youtube

free forum

District Tree Barrier W/Sniper

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ReCkLeSs_ToRMeNT

ReCkLeSs_ToRMeNT

District Tree Barrier W/Sniper Empty
PostSubject: District Tree Barrier W/Sniper   District Tree Barrier W/Sniper Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:48 pm

Hey this is just me getting District Tree Barrier Bounce With A Sniper..

I was the first on console to get this .. (Recorded and published) Its ok but you can do this no rpg's which i have also done and am yet to record :/ But i think this is still good none the less.. Very Happy Takes FOREVER to land but i got there in the end Laughing
Back to top Go down
ImWebbyx
ImWebbyx

PostSubject: Re: District Tree Barrier W/Sniper   District Tree Barrier W/Sniper Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:35 pm

ReCkLeSs_ToRMeNT wrote:

I was the first on console to get this .. (Recorded and published) Its ok but you can do this no rpg's which i have also done and am yet to record :/ But i think this is still good none the less.. Very Happy Takes FOREVER to land but i got there in the end Laughing

You should record it no rpgs I done it ages ago before the trilogy came out but I never recorded it wish I did it's sexy xD but I was first with rpgs anyways so it's all good xD never tried with sniper so congratz on that! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/infamousxbouncers
ReCkLeSs_ToRMeNT

ReCkLeSs_ToRMeNT

PostSubject: Re: District Tree Barrier W/Sniper   District Tree Barrier W/Sniper Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:30 pm

ImWebbyx wrote:
ReCkLeSs_ToRMeNT wrote:

You should record it no rpgs I done it ages ago before the trilogy came out but I never recorded it wish I did it's sexy xD but I was first with rpgs anyways so it's all good xD never tried with sniper so congratz on that! Very Happy

Yeh a few of us on Ps3 have got it no rpg including me , serbianfreestyle , HxC_Do0d1eH3Ad and a few others lol Smile I should get it recorded but district are all over Ps3RecklessReborn like the map Very Happy We have no variety Wink
Back to top Go down
ReTRo SWiiFT

ReTRo SWiiFT

PostSubject: Re:   District Tree Barrier W/Sniper Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 4:40 am

This is so fucking hard to land even with an SMG. Congrats
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/swiftyladcod
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District Tree Barrier W/Sniper   District Tree Barrier W/Sniper Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District Tree Barrier W/Sniper
Page 1 of 1