AMD Gaming Forums
Welcome To AMD Gaming Forums Please Sign In To View the features of this Forum.

By Signing Up To This Forum You Will Gain Access To All Of Which The Forum Has To Offer And The Nice Ads Will Go Away.

Trust Me Sign Up Very Happy

Hope You Enjoy Your Stay.

Don't Forget To Register.




 
HomeHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
AMD Gaming Youtube

free forum


Share | 
 

 Creek Jinearls Bounce

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jasonhmfc

avatar

Posts : 21
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-08-01
Age : 22
Location : In My Room

PostSubject: Creek Jinearls Bounce   Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:53 pm



sorry for being such a beast...

jason
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Josh



Posts : 66
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Creek Jinearls Bounce   Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:54 pm

Jinearls = an amazing bouncer xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ajhockey88

avatar

Posts : 58
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 24
Location : Pennsylvania

PostSubject: Re: Creek Jinearls Bounce   Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:54 pm

nice, did you find this? or you just doing it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/ajhockey88snipaa
jasonhmfc

avatar

Posts : 21
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-08-01
Age : 22
Location : In My Room

PostSubject: Re: Creek Jinearls Bounce   Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:56 pm

i didnt find it, Jinearls did, only 7 people ever done it and i was the 3rd to do it =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Josh



Posts : 66
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Creek Jinearls Bounce   Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:03 pm

I have done it xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ajhockey88

avatar

Posts : 58
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 24
Location : Pennsylvania

PostSubject: Re: Creek Jinearls Bounce   Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:04 pm

i cant do this cuz i dont have map pack Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/ajhockey88snipaa
gazat123



Posts : 55
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-08-01
Age : 23
Location : scotland

PostSubject: Re: Creek Jinearls Bounce   Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:13 pm

jasonhmfc wrote:
i didnt find it, Jinearls did, only 7 people ever done it and i was the 3rd to do it =D

u dont really know that cause some people can say they have done stuff wwithout a video and then people wont believe them so u dont know
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jasonhmfc

avatar

Posts : 21
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-08-01
Age : 22
Location : In My Room

PostSubject: Re: Creek Jinearls Bounce   Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:19 pm

gazat123 wrote:
jasonhmfc wrote:
i didnt find it, Jinearls did, only 7 people ever done it and i was the 3rd to do it =D

u dont really know that cause some people can say they have done stuff wwithout a video and then people wont believe them so u dont know
well im 3rd with proof then. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jinearls

avatar

Posts : 3
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Creek Jinearls Bounce   Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:21 pm

SEXY
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRaiinyy*
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 260
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 25
Location : Your Moms House.

PostSubject: Re: Creek Jinearls Bounce   Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:21 pm

jasonhmfc wrote:
gazat123 wrote:
jasonhmfc wrote:
i didnt find it, Jinearls did, only 7 people ever done it and i was the 3rd to do it =D

u dont really know that cause some people can say they have done stuff wwithout a video and then people wont believe them so u dont know
well im 3rd with proof then. cheers

yea...you can't really say ur 3rd either because there are other codjumpers you may not know that have done it to + ppl have done it on xbox aswell but none the less it still a great bounce.


AMD Gaming Custom Maps Only CoDJumper Server: 178.32.56.98:28960
Xfire: Wiickedneszzx
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.AMDGaming.co.nr
jasonhmfc

avatar

Posts : 21
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-08-01
Age : 22
Location : In My Room

PostSubject: Re: Creek Jinearls Bounce   Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:25 pm

ReCkLeSs_RAiiN wrote:
jasonhmfc wrote:
gazat123 wrote:
jasonhmfc wrote:
i didnt find it, Jinearls did, only 7 people ever done it and i was the 3rd to do it =D

u dont really know that cause some people can say they have done stuff wwithout a video and then people wont believe them so u dont know
well im 3rd with proof then. cheers

yea...you can't really say ur 3rd either because there are other codjumpers you may not know that have done it to + ppl have done it on xbox aswell but none the less it still a great bounce.
i said i was first with proof rain, nothing else
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RRxTanGo

avatar

Posts : 8
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-08-01
Age : 22
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Creek Jinearls Bounce   Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:42 pm

Jason there's alot more than 7 people that have done it..
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/ps3recklessreborn
jasonhmfc

avatar

Posts : 21
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-08-01
Age : 22
Location : In My Room

PostSubject: Re: Creek Jinearls Bounce   Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:45 pm

RRxTanGo wrote:
Jason there's alot more than 7 people that have done it..
like who?
i only thought there was 7 ON CONSOLE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRaiinyy*
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 260
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 25
Location : Your Moms House.

PostSubject: Re: Creek Jinearls Bounce   Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:49 pm

thats what im trying to say you assume its 7 put there might be other codjumpers out there that you don't know that have done it.


AMD Gaming Custom Maps Only CoDJumper Server: 178.32.56.98:28960
Xfire: Wiickedneszzx
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.AMDGaming.co.nr
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Creek Jinearls Bounce   

Back to top Go down
 
Creek Jinearls Bounce
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AMD Gaming Forums :: Call Of Duty: 4 Modern Warfare :: Call Of Duty 4 Jumps-
Jump to: